Monday, May 14, 2007

May 14, 2007

Today is the official 1st day of the semester, but I've been familiarizing myself with podcasting for a couple of weeks now. So far so good. I've subscribed to a few different podcasts, which was my 1st assignment. The trouble I'm having is that I only have a 4GB ipod nano so I've had to delete a lot of music from my ipod to make room for podcasts. Since my ipod doesn't have video capabilities I have been unable to transfer many of the podcasts from itunes to my ipod so I've had to sit at the computer for quite a while to watch all of the podcasts. So far my favorite podcast to listen to is by Mark Hoppus. He's pretty interesting and he introduces a lot of new up-and-coming bands. Mark was in Blink-182 but now he is in a new band called Plus44. http://www.himynameismark.com/podcasts/podcast.xml

So far I have spent 4 hours familiarizing myself with how most podcasts work and subscribing to and listening to numerous podcasts.
I just found this video which describes how to download a podcast from the iTunes store into your personal iTunes account. This is a very easy process, but I'll post this video just in case. See "How To Download From iTunes" under links on the left side of this page.

Joni
4 hours

No comments: