Saturday, July 7, 2007

My future goals:
1. Ask Professor Hanson if the school has some type of microphone that I can use.
2. Choose a subject just to practice with. Most likely Periodontology because it is a difficult subject and I could use some review in explaining it to patients. Maybe I'll just make a podcast to explain to the average patient the process of periodontal disease. In the future I might make a podcast to help my classmates and I learn some Spanish terminology, but I'll save that for when I know how to podcast better.
3. Write up a script using the perio and dental hygiene book and my own words.
4. Possibly find some music to use for the intro to make it slightly more exciting.
Title: Explanation of Perio for Patients
My audience: Uneducated Patients, adults
Length: Less than 5 minutes
Host: Joni

This goal is to be completed within the next week!!

Joni
1 hour

No comments: